Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Zekes big day...

It has been just a little over a week since we had Zeke's big 2 year bash. We had a wonderful time and even managed to wear Zeke out by the end of the day! Zeke got really into the festivities this year by being able to open his own presents and get in on some of the games. He has even spent the last week singing his own little version of the birthday song. We feel really blessed to be surrounded by such good friends and family that made for such a special day. Scott made a video that sums up all the fun...

2 comments:

Char Ollinger Waughtel said...

In this technoworld, for which I am very grateful, I've grown used to being part of your life thru Internet. So to see Zekee's birthday via a recording made me feel like I was there. THANK YOU. And thank you.....because I wasn't physically there, I didn't have to do any of the cleaning, cooking and all that - that goes along with a beautiful event like this. HA. oxooxoxo Ma

Linda Wiggins said...

I LOVED the video. It was the next best thing to being there! I am so glad that you had others there to stand in our place! It brought tears to my eyes because I am so thankful for Zeke's life! Thank you for putting the video together!
Love, Mom